packaging from automatic covering machines
These products are manufactured in large quantities on automatic covering machines (from 1,000 pcs. onwards).
- telescope boxes, such as gift boxes, postcard packages, game boxes, box sets, pen or pencil packages, packaging for software or playing cards
- single-part book-type cassettes, in most cases for mailings, software or videos (see also: packaging for electronic media)
- slip cases up to a depth of 149 mm, e.g. for blu-ray discs, CDs, books and brochures
The material used for the above products is single-sided white or black cardboard between 1,0 mm and 2.5 mm in thick- ness. This cardboard gets laminated with a cover material (weights between 115 and 120 g/m2)
- prints, also laminated with gloss or matt foil or with UV spot varnishing
- coloured paper, with or without structure
Interiors can also be inserted or pasted into the packagings to hold the contents in place, e.g. deep-drawing parts, card- board inserts and CD trays.
We offer ready-for-sale packaging as a special service. You can thus obtain everything from a single source. The finished packagings are sealed with transparent seals or shrink wrapped.